Warwick Castle for Learning
Whether you’re looking for the perfect place to learn outside the classroom, or you’re simply as passionate about History as we are, join us as we bring 1,100 years of history vividly to life.
Keeping You Safe
To keep in line with the latest government guidance, we have introduced enhanced safety measures to ensure your school group is safe on your visit to us.
- Temperature Checks
- Group sizes are kept to a maximum of 30
- Face masks must be worn in all indoor areas
- Social distancing measures in place for our attractions and shows
For a full list of safety measures, please see here for more information.
Our spectacular attractions and shows are available for you to enjoy on your visit, perfect for early years, primary, secondary and adult learners alike.
- Towers and Ramparts
- Great Hall & State Rooms
- The Falconer's Quest
- The Kingmaker
- Royal Weekend Party
- 64 acres of grounds and gardens to explore
If you made a provisional booking:
- You will need to contact our customer support team on 0333 321 2001 (call charges apply) to confirm your visit. You will need to supply your booking reference number.
- You will need your confirmation email which shows you have paid in order to be permitted entrance into the castle
If you wish to cancel your booking, please click the button below.