- From 1st - 16th April
- Tickets from £32 per person
- Suitable for all the family
Launch into action this Easter!
The Trebuchet is back!
Brand new for 2023, don’t miss the action and excitement as the trebuchet returns to Warwick Castle in a brand new show in our riverside arena. But that’s not all! Buckle up, as The Falconer’s Quest will be swooping into the castle grounds, along with the return of everyone’s favourite dragon with the Zog and the Quest for the Golden Star trail! With all of this and more, you’ll need more than one day to explore everything there is to offer, so why not extend the adventure with a short break at our Knight’s Village?
It’s sure to be an Easter that will go down in history!
Prepare to take off!
Because we’re bringing you 60 epic birds from all corners of the world. SWOOPING, LOOPING, and winging their way towards you with wingspans up to a whopping 9 foot. Whoa.
Blockbuster birds deserve a blockbuster setting -and our rousing riverside location is up there with the best. Putting you right in the flight path of the fastest owls, vultures, and eagles on earth.
STEP INTO THE REALM OF ZOG
Zog returns to Warwick Castle for more family fun! Step straight into the world of Zog, inspired by the books written by Julia Donaldson and illustrated by Axel Scheffler. Explore the interactive trail, Zog and The Quest for the Golden Star, watch the roar-some Zog Live Show and slide into Zog Playland.
During your action-packed visit, you can also:
- Roam, roar and explore the world’s first Zog Playland
- Get lost in time in the Horrible Histories® Maze
- Be amazed by the incredible skills of our resident bowman
- Uncover the hidden riddles at The Princess Tower
- Climb the castle towers and ramparts
- Explore over 64 acres of beautiful grounds and gardens
Extend the adventure
After soaring with our spectacular birds of prey, extend the adventure with a sleepover at our exclusive Knight’s Village or Luxury Tower Suites with prices from £80pp.
As part of your Easter short break deal, you’ll enjoy:
- One-day Warwick Castle entry tickets
- Additional themed evening entertainment
- Complimentary cooked or continental breakfast
- Car parking
On the day
- One day admission ticket including live entertainment
- Save up when you book in advance
- Rainy Day Promise included
Per person from only
- One day admission ticket
- Overnight stay in the Knight's Village
- Book your summer short break now for best availability - from just £43 per person