Please note the conservatory is now closed for the season until February 2018.
Head to our brand new Conservatory Tea House for some refreshments and a little tranquility.
Enjoy a selection of homemade sandwiches, toasted sandwiches, salads, homemade soup, high tea, cakes, and hot and cold drinks.
The beautifully proportioned Conservatory, which acts as a focal point in the landscape, was built in 1786 by a local mason, William Eborall. Originally, it was designed as a home for the Warwick Vase, a magnificent piece of ancient Roman pottery excavated near Tivoli in 1771. The original vase is now on display at the Burrell Collection in Glasgow.