Sunday 7th July
Warwick Castle is thrilled to announce that MIKA will be performing within the stunning Central Courtyard on Sunday 7th July
Throughout his career, MIKA has crafted a world of gritty romance amidst the joy and playfulness of technicolored alternative pop. He’s a renaissance artist of impeccable intention who’s name has rightfully found its way alongside legendary acts such as Elton John, Freddie Mercury and Prince.
- MIKA opened his pop career in 2007 with the defining single Grace Kelly, which went on to sell over 3 million copies worldwide and was the second British single ever to top the chart on downloads alone.
- His debut album, Life In Cartoon Motion, has over 2.8 billion streams to date, elling over 8.3 million albums and racking up 12.8 million digital track sales. The album went straight to #1 in the UK and 11 other countries.
- His second album The Boy Who Knew Too Much released in 2009 continued the trend, making it into the top ten in over 10 countries worldwide.
- His third album The Origin of Love, was released to international acclaim in 2012 and included the huge single Celebrate, featuring Pharrell Williams.
- 2015 saw the release of Mika’s 4th studio album, No Place In Heaven, to critical acclaim, created with long-time collaborator and Grammy nominated producer Greg Wells.
- In May 2022, after a triumphant return to Coachella, MIKA had the honour of acting as an international host of that year's Eurovision Song Contest.
- MIKA has now sold over 15 million albums globally and has Gold or Platinum awards in 32 countries worldwide.
Stay overnight at the castle
Sleep under the stars and within the grounds of the castle, in one of our stunning accommodations with a bed & breakfast stay after the concert.
Accommodation at Warwick Castle
Sheltered within a secluded woodland setting, the Knight’s Village is home to twenty-four cosy Woodland lodges and four larger mezzanine Knight’s lodges.Find out more
Home to thirty-one standard Warwick tents and six larger King’s tents, discover a unique glamping experience at the Knight's Village.Find out more
Sleepover in style in a private chamber fit for Kings and Queens. These exclusive suites are hidden within the castle's 14th-century tower.Find out more