September visits to Warwick Castle
Best holiday destination this September!
Enjoy a September break away in the grounds of the castle. While your children explore (or charge into battle), the picturesque woodland setting of our lodges, allows you can relax and unwind on your own private balcony.
Your break will be complete with:
- One-day castle tickets
- Evening activities
- and breakfast included as standard.
Don't forget, if your little dragons want more of Zog and his friends you can also book an exclusive Zog Stay & Play package!
Zog Live Show
September is your last chance to see the brand new Zog Live Show!
The theatrical show features special content developed by Julia Donaldson, and a set design created using Axel Scheffler’s original artwork.
The show includes:
- Live puppetry
- Interactive routines
- Surprise special effects that will entertain all budding dragons.
& there's even more to pack into your September visit
The Falconer's Quest
Buckle up. Because we’re bringing you the biggest birds of prey show in HISTORY.Find out more
Horrible Histories Maze
Now there’s even more to see, do, and smell in this adventure through the murky depths of time.Find out more
Uniquely designed for Zog super fans; combining both sensory and physical play, and accessible activities, Zog Playland is an adventure for all.Find out more
Zog and the Quest for the Golden Star
The activity trail teaches all budding dragons in training the skills they need to become a fully-fledged dragon.Find out more
- One day admission ticket including live entertainment
- Save up to £13 per adult when you book in advance
- Rainy Day Promise included
- Visit Britain's Ultimate Castle again and again
- Or the UK's best attractions with a Merlin Annual Pass
- Great Passholder perks
- Exclusive discounts including dining, shopping and special events