Enjoy an authentic Scottish menu in the spectacular surroundings of Warwick Castle’s Great Hall and State Rooms, with entertainment from our resident piper. Toast in the haggis, before dancing the night away with our Medieval Ceilidh.
- Hot Toddy on arrival in the State Rooms
- Three course Burns Night dinner served in the Great Hall
- A medieval twist to the traditional Burns Night entertainment
- A glass of Whisky to toast in the Haggis
- Ceilidh until midnight
- Bar available for additional drinks
- Over 18's only.
- To view your menu for the evening, please click here
- Guests should arrive at 7.30pm at the castles main entrance.
- The dress code for the evening is Black tie and cocktail dresses, or traditional Scottish dress.
- All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The event space is accessible via a wheelchair lift. If you have any accessibility requirements, please contact us on email@example.com
- For dietary requirements, please contact us.
- If bookings are made separately and you wish to sit next to another group, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The evening concludes at midnight.
- Parking is available in our Stratford Road Car Park (CV34 6AH) and is complimentary for all guests attending our Burns Night event.