Halloween at Warwick Castle
Join the ghosts, ghouls, wizards and witches of Warwick Castle and prepare for a Halloween brimming with spooky tales and family-friendly frights.
RAINY DAY PROMISE
Our rainy day promise ensures that if it rains for more than an hour during your time with us and you booked your tickets in advance of your visit - you could return for free!*
STAY IN THE KNIGHT'S VILLAGE
We’re full to the turrets with things to do, so it’s no surprise that you’ll want to stay for more than just a day, extend the adventure with a sleepover in our on-site lodges or glamping tents.
Merlin Annual Pass is back!
Unlock a year of epic at the UK's best attractions from just £89!
CHRISTMAS AT THE CASTLE
Gaze upon glittering trees, wander through a sparkling outdoor light trail and skate across the spectacular open-air ice rink at Warwick Castle this Christmas.
BRITAIN'S ULTIMATE CASTLE
With so much to see and do, Warwick Castle is the ultimate family day out! Book your tickets in advance from £20 per person, with access the our attractions and shows, including:
- The Falconer's Quest - the UK's largest birds of prey show
- The newly expanded Horrible Histories® Maze
- Our Towers, Walls and Ramparts
- 64 acres of beautiful grounds and gardens, including Pageant Field, the Peacock Garden and Central Courtyard
Experience a full day out with more than 1,100 years of jaw-dropping history, magic, myth and adventure! Pre-book online to guarantee entry
Included in your short break:
- An unforgettable overnight stay within the castle grounds
- One-day Warwick Castle entry tickets
- Discounted second-day entry tickets
- Additional themed evening entertainment
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Unlimited WiFi
- Car parking
- Book with Confidence Guarantee
*£47pp based on a family of 4 staying in a Warwick Tent
So much to see and do. Beautiful grounds to walk around. Would highly recommend the dungeon experience. Fun and terrifyingly exciting! Want to come again and do it all again.