Discover over 1,100 years of history at Britain's Ultimate Historical Experience, action-packed with live shows, extraordinary events, stunning grounds and gardens and rich history.
Easter Short Breaks
After an exciting day at Warwick Castle, why not continue your Easter adventure with an overnight stay? Starting March 22nd, enjoy a unique sleepover experience in our Woodland Lodges. The perfect place to be dined and entertained like royalty!
Warwick Castle + 2 more attractions!
Save up to £36 and create the ultimate family day out by combining your Warwick Castle ticket with 2 attractions out of: Cadbury World, National SEA LFE Centre Birmingham and LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Birmingham.
Merlin Annual Pass
Treat yourself and lock in a year of EPIC at the UK’s BIGGEST attractions with a Merlin Annual Pass!
WHAT'S ON THIS MARCH
- Watch our spectacular Birds of Prey display, taking place at 12pm and 2:30pm each day.
- Join our expert team of Historians for a free guided tour of Warwick’s past.
- Journey through the exquisite Great Hall, State Rooms, and Royal Weekend Party.
- Slide into the world’s first Zog Playland, uniquely designed for Zog super fans.
- Get lost in time in the Horrible Histories Maze.
- Indulge in a tasty afternoon tea at the Conservatory Tea House.
- Visit the Princess Tower for an immersive storytelling experience, perfect for children aged 3 to 8. Get your free-timed ticket (weekends only).
- Plus, lots more!
SLEEPOVER AT THE CASTLE
After an action-packed day, extend the adventure with a sleepover within the stunning grounds of Warwick Castle!
Book the ultimate overnight stay from just £35 per person based on 4 people sharing. All our short breaks include:
- An unforgettable overnight stay within the castle grounds
- One-day Warwick Castle entry tickets
- Discounted second-day entry tickets
- Additional themed evening entertainment
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Unlimited WiFi
- Car parking
Please note, due to an exciting expansion to our accommodation offering, our Knight's Village Lodges are closed and will be available for booking from March 22nd.
WE UNLEASH HISTORY!
Discover over 1,100 years of extraordinary history at Warwick Castle, Britain's Ultimate Historical Experience, starring:
- Spectacular live jousting
- The UK's largest birds of prey show
- The world's first Zog Playland
- Hauntingly fun Halloween events
- The magical Christmas at the Castle
- Beautifully presented castle interiors
- Stunning, medieval-themed accommodation
- Plus a whole lot more!
‘We found Warwick Castle to be THE perfect place for a family visit.’