Rainy Day Promise
GREAT BRITISH WEATHER
We're open every day (except Christmas Day) come rain or shine, so you can experience all seasons!
- As Warwick Castle and Knight's Village is predominantly outdoors, we recommend that you come prepared for the weather.
- Please check the weather forecast before your visit and wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
- If the weather does catch you by surprise, you can purchase sun cream, ponchos and umbrellas in our gift shops.
- During the summer, a lightweight picnic blanket comes in handy to find your own shady spot or to watch our shows when seating is limited.
- During the winter, wearing lots of layers is useful as you move between any outdoor and indoor areas.
Our poor weather pledge
If it rains persistently for more than one hour during your time with us – and you booked your tickets in advance of your visit - you could return for free within the next 6 months.*
Step 1: Check that your original visit date is eligible for our Rainy Day Promise below.
Step 2: Check our return visit dates below and decide when you'd like to come back.
Step 3: Read our full Rainy Day Promise terms and conditions below.
Step 4: There's no need to pre-book on the day of your free return visit, but you'll need to produce your original tickets at one of our ticket windows to be checked.
*Terms & Conditions Apply
What you need to know...
- 6th, 13th and 16th December 2020
- 3rd, 5th, 8th, 10th, 13th, 15th, 21st May 2021
- 18th, 20th June 2021
- 30th,31st July 2021
- 5th, 21st, 27th August 2021
- 14th September 2021
Our Rainy Day Promise is only valid when it rains continuously for more than one hour - as per the dates listed above. Weather conditions are recorded by the Warwick Castle Management Team and our decision is final.
*Restrictions Apply. Please see restrictions below.
You can return for free with your original tickets (if listed as eligible above) on any of the following dates.
- 7th June to 22nd October 2021 (excluding 26th - 30th August 2021)
- 1st November to 17th December 2021
- 4th January to 14th April
- Your free return tickets will only be issued upon presentation of the original ticket(s) from your first visit. Photocopies or booking references cannot be accepted.
- The date of your original tickets must be on an eligible rainy day as specified above.
- No cash alternative is available, tickets cannot be re-sold or exchanged.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Return visits are subject to availability. Please check our “Plan Your Visit” page to check our day time opening times.
- Return visit tickets can only be exchanged for the same original ticket type and only apply to day time castle or grounds and gardens entry (i.e. an Adult ticket for an Adult ticket).
- The Rainy Day Promise does not apply to special events such as The Castle After Dark.
- The Castle Dungeons, Ice Rink, or any other additional paid-for activities are exempt and do not apply.
- Tickets are only valid for a single second free visit to gain entry to Warwick Castle. You cannot transfer your free return visit for an alternative date, should it rain again.
- Car parking charges and full attraction regulations apply.
- Warwick Castle has the right to refuse entry and withdraw the Rainy Day Promise offer at any time.