The Realm of Zog at Warwick Castle
DONATE TO WIN
Donate and enter the draw to win original artwork by Axel Scheffler.
Calling all Zog superfans!
We’re offering you the chance to win a completely unique signed drawing of Zog by renowned children’s book illustrator Axel Scheffler AND a VIP Zog Meet and Greet in our virtual charity raffle!
To enter, all you need to do is make a charitable donation using the link below before Friday 31st March 2023. All proceeds will go towards Read Easy and Book Aid International; two charities focused on making books accessible to everyone by improving literacy skills and developing libraries worldwide.
If you would like to enter the raffle without donating, please click here.
Read Easy’s vision is for all adults to have the literacy skills they need to fulfil their potential and live life to the full. It remains the only national charity providing free, confidential, one-to-one reading coaching for adults, from trained volunteers, through locally-run, affiliated volunteer groups.
Book Aid International shares the power of books and helps create a more equal world. Every year the charity provides over one million brand new, carefully selected books to thousands of communities where people have very few opportunities to read and works with its partners to support and establish libraries. To find out more or help send the next book, visit bookaid.org.
- By donating and entering this raffle, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions
- The prize draw is open to members of the public aged 18 years and over and residents of the UK only, except employees of the promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with the administration of the prize draw
- Proof of age, identity and eligibility may be requested
- The Winner will be notified via email and receive the original copy of Axel Scheffler’s signed, bespoke drawing to Warwick Castle, as well as 4x daytime tickets including a Zog VIP meet & greet within the castle grounds.
- The prize draw starts 10am Friday 31st March and entries must be received by 11:59pm on Thursday 30th March 2023 through the link.
- Warwick Castle cannot be responsible for late or corrupted entries
- A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process within 14 days of a specified close date – the winner will be contacted by Warwick Castle and have up to 7 days to claim their prize. Any claims after this may not be accepted, we will offer the prize to the next name to be drawn from all eligible entries
- Entrance to Warwick Castle is subject to the venue’s ticket terms and conditions and entrance times. All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Travel and accommodation costs or any other costs are not included in the prize. The winner will be required to make their own arrangements for accommodation (if required) and transport to Warwick Castle
- Warwick Castle reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of attractions for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons including overcapacity
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered
- The prizes may not be resold, transferred or used for commercial gain
- Entrants agree that Warwick Castle’s decisions in relation to this prize draw shall be final in every situation, including any not mentioned above, and no correspondence (except for notifying the winners) will be entered
- Warwick Castle reserves the right to cancel or change the prize draw or amend these Terms and Conditions at any stage in its absolute discretion
- In providing this prize draw, Warwick Castle shall not be responsible for any event that is beyond its reasonable control
- The prize draw is governed exclusively by the laws and courts of the United Kingdom
- The total sum of donations will be split equally between registered charities Book Aid International (313869) and Read Easy (1151288)
- Please refer to Competition Terms & Conditions