Our press and branding details are:
Brand Guidelines and Imagery
To download our logo, brand guidelines and imagery visit the Merlin MediaBank.
Download our recent press releases in PDF format:
- Warwick Castle Summer Proms to Feature Les Miserables Celebration (22 May 2013)
- Mike The Knight Returns to Warwick Castle (22 May 2013)
- Warwick Castle Launches Medieval Glamping Experience (10 April 2013)
- Warwick Castle Mother's Day (26 February 2013)
- Warwick Castle and Horrible Histories® Create Three Foul Fayres for 2013 (05 February 2013)
- Warwick Castle Offer Winter Savings (01 January 2013)
- Warwick Castle Unlocks Four Centuries of Secret Stories (01 December 2012)
- 2013 Calendar (01 November 2012)
- Mike the Knight at Warwick Castle (25 September 2012)
- Wet Weather Ruins Relic at Warwick Castle (22 August 2012)
- September Outdoor Cinema (18 August 2012)
- Spooktacular Warwick Castle (25 July 2012)
- Brits Clueless About Own Country (23 July 2012)
- Boating at Warwick Castle (14 June 2012)
- Great British Road Trip (12 June 2012)
- Easter at Warwick Castle (6 March 2012)
- The Witches of Warwick (6 March 2012)
- Charge up at Warwick Castle (February 2012)
- Get ready for Half Term< (January 2012)
- Encounter Witches, Lovers, Boats and more... (November 2011)
Filming and Photography Guidelines
Warwick Castle offers a range of potential filming and photo shoot locations, including stunning views of the magnificent castle, beautiful grounds, views of Warwickshire as well as Mediaeval activities.
Warwick Castle is an attractive location in many ways:
- Centrally located in the Heart of England, and just 2 miles from Junction 15 of the M40.
- Impressive unique backdrop
- Range of indoor and outdoor filming opportunities
We welcome all film crews and photo shoots and endeavour to respond to all requests quickly and thoroughly. We might not always be able to accommodate requests, but will look at each enquiry on an individual basis. Warwick Castle has already been the venue of many TV programmes, so why not consider Warwick Castle when deciding on the location for your next production?
All filming opportunities are subject to a pre-filming site visit with a member of the Press Office team. To enable us to best fulfil your requirements, please allow as much notice as possible.
For more information or to discuss further, please contact the Warwick Castle Marketing Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or White Tiger PR Cass Helstrip at email@example.com. Mobile: (0)7968 255 464.