Whether you are looking to host a birthday party fit for a Knight or a Princess or an elegant dinner in the captivating Great Hall, Warwick Castle provides a unique setting to make those extra special occasions even more memorable. All the packages featured on this page are examples to give you an idea of what we offer. We will tailor your quote to suit your requirements and budget.
At the heart of Warwick Castle, lies the 17th Century Great Hall, steeped in history and boasting an impressive collection of artefacts. This remarkable venue is ideal for celebrating anniversaries, milestone birthdays and family celebrations. For a more intimate affair, choose one of our opulent State Rooms, complete with sparkling chandeliers. Perfect for groups of 10-130 guests.
- Hire of your chosen Dining Room
- Reception Drink on arrival
- Three Course Set Dinner served with Coffee and ½ bottle of wine
- Car Parking
If you are looking for a less formal party why not opt for an evening reception. Warwick Castle grants unrivalled access to a variety of stunning venues in which to enjoy freshly prepared food and drinks. Choose from the lavish interiors of the State Rooms or the tranquil surroundings of the Conservatory and Terrace overlooking the beautiful Peacock Garden. Depending on which location you choose our reception locations host up to a maximum of 100-200 guests.
- Use of your chosen venue
- Evening Buffet
- Card only bar
- Complimentary Car Parking
Gather your whole family to celebrate a momentous occasion with a private lunch in either our Georgian Coach House or Knight’s Village Banqueting Hall. Perfect for between 20 & 60 guests.
- Use of your chosen area between 11.30am and 2.30pm
- Admission into the Castle, Grounds and Gardens (excluding The Castle Dungeon
- Reception drink followed by Still and Sparkling Water with the meal
- Sit down Meal or Buffet
- Complimentary Parking
Children's Birthday Party Package
Celebrate your child’s birthday with a day out at Warwick Castle.
- Hire of our private Hayloft room in the Coach House for 2 hours
- Finger food buffet and juice for the children
- Event Host
- Daytime castle admission (excluding Castle Dungeon) for each child
- Car Parking (subject to availability)
Price: £25 per child, based on a minimum of 10 children
PLUS complimentary castle admission for two adults
Rolling down the river banks of the Castle estate sits the Pageant Field. Laid by Lancelot ‘Capability’ Brown, the Pageant Field poses the perfect setting for a family fun day. Bring everyone together for a hog roast or BBQ hosted in your very own private marquee within the stunning surroundings of Warwick Castle.
- Admission into the Castle, Grounds and Gardens (excluding The Castle Dungeon)
- Private hire of an area of the Pageant Field with use of a marquee for the day
- Garden tables and chairs
- Hog Roast or BBQ
- Tea, coffee and squash
Ensure your family celebration is truly memorable by taking advantage of our extensive list of enhancements. From our gallant Knight on horseback to a fabulous fireworks display, our dedicated events team will work with you to cater to your every need.