We are delighted to say that Warwick Castle & Knight’s Village is now open! We strongly advise all guests to pre-book tickets in advance as we have reduced our capacity to allow for social distancing.
Half Price Warwick Castle Admission
- Book your ticket in advance
- Bring proof of your live History Hit subscription with you on your day of visit
- Exclusion dates apply - 23rd – 31st October, 27th - 28th November, 24th -
25th December 2021
- Voucher is valid until 31st December 2021 and excludes secondary entry to the Castle Dungeon
Terms & Conditions
- The Half Price Warwick Castle Entry offer entitles the holder of a live History Hit subscription to half price entry for up to one Adult (the subscription holder) and up to two children, based on the “gate” price for a child or adult ticket to the attraction. This offer is valid until 31st December 2021.
- The offer is based on the full “gate” (also referred to as “on the door”/”on the day”/ “on the gate”) priced ticket at each attraction; such prices are subject to change.
- Offer valid at the following participating attraction; Warwick Castle
- Due to capacity controls in place at Merlin Entertainments Attractions, to guarantee availability, it is recommended that you book this offer online in advance via https://www.warwick-castle.com/historyhit/. Where you are not able to provide proof of a live History Hit subscription on arrival at the attraction, this will result in an additional charge to cover the cost for a full price entry ticket. The availability of the offer redemption on the day without a pre-booked ticket is not guaranteed.
- The Voucher and Code (where applicable) have no cash value and are automatically void if sold, offered for sale or if any attempt or offer is made to transfer the Voucher and/or Code for value.
- This promotional discount is only valid with proof of a live History Hit subscription membership. The discount is only for the subscription holder and up to two children in the party, in which case each person would be eligible to receive the reduced admission rate.
- This offer is not valid for use in conjunction with any other promotion, offer, reward/loyalty scheme or direct attractionOffer is also not valid for redemption against pre-purchased tickets, group bookings and concession rate tickets including but not limited to; senior citizens, veterans, family tickets, students, merlin annual pass or season pass holders.
- This offer is valid from 25th May 2021 until 31st December 2021 at all participating attractions.
- Only one Voucher or unique Code (where applicable) can be used per person and per transaction.
- Voucher EXCLUDES the following dates. All dates are inclusive:
23rd – 31st October 2021
27th November 2021
28th November 2021
24th December 2021
25th December 2021
- The offer is subject to the attractions annual opening calendar. Please check all opening dates and times before your visit on the attraction’s individual website. All dates are subject to change.
- Offer is only valid with a live History Hit TV Subscription.
- This offer is not valid at secondary attractions and events including, but not limited to, The Castle Dungeon and Dragon Slayer at Warwick Castle.
- This offer can only be used for standard single day entrance tickets and cannot be used for any combination, fastrack/priority/early ride time, 2-day or short break tickets including, but not limited to, Merlin Annual Pass, Season Pass.
- THIS PROMOTIONAL OFFER CAN ONLY BE REDEEMED BY BOOKING ONLINE IN ADVANCE VIA https://www.warwick-castle.com/historyhit/
To redeem the offer and book your discounted standard entrance ticket online, visit https://www.warwick-castle.com/historyhit/ and select your date and ticket type you require.
Head straight to the Attraction on your booked date of visit, and scan your tickets (on your phone or on a print out) under the barcode reader to enter the Attraction. head straight to the attraction on your booked date of visit, scan your tickets (on your phone or a print-out) under the barcode readers to enter the attraction. Proof of paid History Hit subscription is required to be shown to admissions on your day of visit to gain entry to the castle. Failure to present this upon arrival at the attraction will result in an additional charge.
- This offer is not valid for accommodation including but not limited to, Tower Suites and Knight’s Village at Warwick Castle. Additional costs apply. Please check the attraction’s website for additional costs.
- This offer is not valid for transport or car parking. Some attractions operate a chargeable car parking policy including Warwick Castle.
- The voucher and/or unique code which form part of this offer remains the property of Merlin Entertainments at all times and as such Merlin Entertainments reserves the right to take possession of the voucher and/or unique code at any time.
- Size, height, weight, age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain rides and/or attractions.
- Visitors under 12 years must be accompanied by a person aged 18 years or over at Warwick Castle.
- For the purpose of admissions an adult is classified as 12 years of age and over at Warwick Castle. Some attractions operate an individual ticket price which is the same for both adults and children for the purpose of admissions. This includes, but is not limited to; Warwick Castle.
- Under 3’s go free at Warwick Castle - for full details please check the attraction website.
- Visitors 12 years and under must be accompanied by a person 18 years of age or over at Warwick Castle.
- Warwick Castle reserves the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of rides and/or attractions and removal of figures for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons including overcapacity.
- Features, rides, attractions and/or creatures shown on the website or communications are not necessarily available at every attraction. Please check ahead of your visit to avoid disappointment.
- Features and/or creatures shown on the Voucher are not necessarily available at every Attraction. Any images shown of Madame Tussauds depict wax figures created and owned by Madame Tussauds.
- All attraction information is subject to change and entry into any participating attraction is subject to the individual attraction’s terms and conditions or entry. Please check the attraction website(s) below before your visit for the latest information; warwick-castle.com
- Entry into any participating Merlin attraction will be subject to the individual Attraction's terms and conditions of entry, which can be found on the website; warwick-castle.com/security-privacy/terms-conditions/
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter (HIT Networks Ltd), or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these voucher terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- If you redeem the offer, your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Privacy Statement set out at warwick-castle.com/security-privacy/privacy-policy/ . Such notice sets out how [Merlin] will process any personal data you provide in order to redeem the offer, including by entering a Code on the redemption website referred to in paragraph 11(b) or any other website operated by the Promoter. You acknowledge that (a) the processing is necessary for us to take steps with a view to entering into a contract with you to enable you to redeem the offer, and (b) [Merlin] shall only use your personal data in accordance with the terms of the fair processing notice.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- These terms and conditions and any related disputes are subject to interpretation under the laws of England and Wales, and to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales unless your residential address is in Scotland, when Scottish law applies or in the Republic of Ireland, when Irish law applies.
- These terms and conditions are governed by relevant UK law and you and we agree to only bring legal actions about these terms and conditions in a UK court. We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement you and we may agree to refer the matter to arbitration but you and we are not restricted from bringing court proceedings.
- For HIT NETWORKS LTD enquiries contact the HIT Networks Ltd's careline on [insert telephone number] in the UK or [insert telephone number] in the ROI between 9:00am and 5:00pm, Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays. Promoter: Registered UK office: HIT Networks Ltd, Berkshire House, 168 - 173 High Holborn, London, United Kingdom, WC1V 7AA (Company Number 10559854). Registered ROI office: [insert company name and registered address & number] please do not send correspondence to these addresses.
PROMOTER: HIT NETWORKS LTD
Any images shown of Madame Tussauds depict wax figures created and owned by Madame Tussauds.