The health and safety of our guests and our staff is our number one priority.
In order to comply with government regulations and Merlin Health & Safety standards, we need to manage our capacity to ensure everyone has a safe and enjoyable visit. Because of this, all guests will be required to pre-book a ticket online between now and 31st August for £1 booking fee. You will still need to pre-book your tickets after this date however there will be no charge.
We have brought in this temporary measure so that as many people as possible can experience the magic at our attractions as it will reduce the number of slots that are taken up by individuals who then do not show up. This £1 booking fee per passholder is applicable across all the UK attractions.
We know many of you buy your Annual Passes so you can spontaneously visit our attractions. We’re closely following Government advice and will update this process when it’s suitable to do so.
We have also put in place the 5-month extension period to acknowledge this requirement to pre-book, as well as to account for our closed months and we appreciate your cooperation during this time.
This is a compulsory pre-book and failure to present a pre-booked ticket on entry will mean you are unable to enter.
Pre-book tickets for annual passholders will be available 7 days in advance via our website.
Tickets & Passes
- Access to castle, grounds and attractions
- Guaranteed entry
- Full day ticket
- Meet gruesome characters
- See, hear and (ahem!) smell Warwick's perilous past!
- * You will need to pre-book to enter The Castle Dungeon
- 12 months entry to Warwick Castle
- Discounts on evening events
- Discounts on short breaks at Warwick Castle
- 12 months entrance into any UK Merlin attraction
- Discounted entrance for friends & family
- 20% discount on food & retail