The health and safety of our guests and our staff is our number one priority.
In order to comply with government regulations and Merlin Health & Safety standards, we need to manage our capacity to ensure everyone has a safe and enjoyable visit. Because of this, all guests will be required to pre-book a ticket online.
We know many of you buy your Annual Passes so you can spontaneously visit our attractions. We’re closely following Government advice and will update this process when it’s suitable to do so.
We have also put in place the 5-month extension period to acknowledge this requirement to pre-book, as well as to account for our closed months and we appreciate your cooperation during this time.
This is a compulsory pre-book and failure to present a pre-booked ticket on entry will mean you are unable to enter.
In line with updated advice from the UK Government, we encourage all guests to adhere to the latest guidance and not meet in groups of more than six people. We have therefore limited bookings to a maximum of six tickets per transaction.
As a Covid-19 Secure Venue we can still host larger numbers in total but groups of up to 6 must not mix or form larger groups. More information on our hygiene and safety measures can be found here.
Tickets & Passes
- Access to castle, grounds and attractions
- Guaranteed entry
- Full day ticket
- Meet gruesome characters
- See, hear and (ahem!) smell Warwick's perilous past!
- * You will need to pre-book to enter The Castle Dungeon
- 12 months entry to Warwick Castle
- Discounts on evening events
- Discounts on short breaks at Warwick Castle
- 12 months entrance into any UK Merlin attraction
- Discounted entrance for friends & family
- Up to 20% discount on food & retail