Warwick Castle Annual Pass
Terms & Conditions
- All Warwick Castle Annual Passes are valid at Warwick Castle for 12 months from the date of issue.
- All Warwick Castle Annual Passes allow the photographed cardholder unlimited daytime admission to Warwick Castle and grounds during the validity period.
- All Warwick Castle Annual Passholders and Merlin Annual passholders receive discounts on a short stay with us. Please visit www.warwickcastlebreaks.com/merlin-annual-pass.html for more information
- All Warwick Castle Annual Passes must be claimed within three months of purchase, from either the Warwick Castle Annual Pass Lodge or the main Ticket Office.
- To be able to claim a renewal rate annual pass you must purchase your new annual pass within six weeks of your current annual pass expiring. There will then be a three month period in which you can collect your annual pass which will be dated for a year from the day you collect it. Please ensure you bring your current annual passes with you to be able to claim the renewal rate.
Standard Annual Passes cannot be used on: Weekends throughout August 2020
- Both Standard Annual Passes and Premium Annual Passes benefit from 50% off entry tickets for family and friends. An Annual Passholder must be present to redeem this discount.
- Premium Annual Pass benefits from free car parking in the Stratford Road Car Park during your visit to the Castle. Standard Passholders will need to pay for parking. All parking is subject to availability.
- All Warwick Castle Annual Passes cannot be used in conjunction with any promotional offer, discount or advanced booking.
- All Warwick Castle Annual Passes are not valid for entry to any evening events held at the Castle.
- Opening and closing times, admission prices and events are subject to change without prior notice. For technical/operational reasons entire attractions or facilities within Warwick Castle may be unavailable, closed or removed at any time without prior notice.
- Failure to present a valid Warwick Castle Annual Pass will result in a charge of the ‘on the day’ admission rate, which will be non-refundable.
- Photocopies of any Warwick Castle Annual Pass will not be accepted.
- All Warwick Castle Annual Passes remain the property of Warwick Castle and can be withdrawn and access denied in the event of fraud, misuse or misconduct. The Management reserve the right to refuse entry for any reason.
- Lost cards should be reported to Warwick Castle immediately. There will be an administration fee for replacing lost or stolen cards.
- All Warwick Castle Annual Passes are non-refundable.
- Standard Warwick Castle Annual Passes exclude The Castle Dungeon, and any other secondary attractions. Premium Warwick Castle Annual Passes are gifted one free entry to The Castle Dungeon a year.
- All Warwick Castle Annual Passes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or given away to a third party.
- Merlin Entertainments Group is entitled, in its absolute discretion, to change the price payable for all Warwick Castle Annual Passes at any time and for any reason.
- All Warwick Castle Annual Pass benefits and discounts may be removed or altered at any time.
- Exclusions apply to the 20% off food and refreshments offer. Ask staff for details.
- Discount excludes all photo products.
- Christmas themed dining is excluded from the themed dining saving.
- Car Parking only valid for time period spent inside the castle.
- By purchasing any Warwick Castle Annual Pass you agree to all the terms and conditions of use.