NEW! ZOG PLAYLAND
Uniquely designed for Zog super fans; slide into the NEW Zog Playland from 3rd April, fly like a dragon on a winged zip rope and explore the turrets of Princess Pearl’s Tower. Combining both sensory and physical play, and accessible activities, Zog Playland is an adventure for all.
The BRAND NEW Playland includes:
• FLY on a Dragon Wing Zip Wire
• CLIMB up Princess Pearl’s Tower
• SLIDE down Zog’s tail
• DISCOVER Dragon Slides and Swings
• GET HANDS-ON with interactive sand play
• CRAWL through Adventure Tunnels and much more!
Designed for Zog Superfans
From soaring through the sky on dragon wing zip wires, to sliding down the red dragon's spotty tongue, Zog superfans will be surrounded by the sights and sounds from the story they know and love.
The Zog playland has been designed to create an inclusive and accessible play experience. With step free access, multi-sensory experiences, and access to Princess Pearl’s Tower. Zog Playland will also include activities to aid development for young children.
Imagination & Play
Young dragons’ imaginations can roam wild in the Playland, packed with interactive stations such as building pretend fires in the sand play, to keeping the Lion’s cave warm and going shopping for Zog at the imaginative play market stalls!
Based on Zog & The Flying Doctors
Inspired by Zog and the Flying Doctors, by author Julia Donaldson and illustrator Axel Scheffler, children sliding into Zog’s realm can take on the roles of Princess Pearl and Sir Gadabout themselves and create stories of their own.
- One day admission ticket including live entertainment
- Save up to £13 per adult when you book in advance
- Rainy Day Promise included
- The ultimate pass for Zog fans
- Visit Zog attractions and trail again & again
- Great Passholder perks
- Exclusive discounts including dining, shopping and special events
Zog © 2010 Julia Donaldson & Axel Scheffler. Licensed by Magic Light Pictures Ltd. © Magic Light Pictures Ltd. 2018 & 2020.