Zog and the Quest for the Golden Star Trail
Returning March 23rd 2024
The activity trail teaches all budding dragons in training the skills they need to become a fully-fledged dragon.
While Zog may have struggled to master the essential dragon arts of flying, roaring and breathing fire, he’ll apply his new skills to help children with five interactive activities that mirror his own lessons.
From flying high without actually leaving the ground, to testing-out fearsome roars...and of course learning to capture a Princess, children will collect a stamp at every task.
After joining in with Sir Gadabout’s school for ambitious Knights as a final challenge, Zog will be available for a meet-and-greet to hand out golden stars and to pose for a photo with every child.
- One day admission ticket including spectacular live shows and attractions!
- Save up to £17 per adult when you book in advance
- Rainy Day Promise included
- The ultimate pass for Zog fans
- Visit Zog attractions and trail again & again
- Great Passholder perks
- Exclusive discounts including dining, shopping and special events
Zog © 2010 Julia Donaldson & Axel Scheffler. Licensed by Magic Light Pictures Ltd. © Magic Light Pictures Ltd. 2018 & 2020.