Zog and the Quest for the Golden Star
Zog and the Quest for the Golden Star trail returns!
The activity trail teaches all budding dragons in training the skills they need to become a fully-fledged dragon.
While Zog may have struggled to master the essential dragon arts of flying, roaring and breathing fire, he’ll apply his new skills to help children with five interactive activities that mirror his own lessons.
From flying high without actually leaving the ground, to testing-out fearsome roars...and of course learning to capture a Princess, children will collect a stamp at every task.
After joining in with Sir Gadabout’s school for ambitious Knights as a final challenge, Zog will be available for a meet-and-greet to hand out golden stars and to pose for a photo with every child.
The Zog activity trail is now open.
Even more Zog fun at Warwick Castle:
Uniquely designed for Zog super fans: fly like a dragon on a winged zip rope and explore the turrets of Pricess Pearl's Tower.
- Warwick Castle, Activities
Zog Live Show
A ROAR-some on stage production bringing best-selling author Julia Donaldson and illustrator Axel Scheffler’s much-loved story to life in the grounds of the castle.
- Until 30th September
- Shows will run several times across the day.
Zog Play & Stay
This exclusive package includes entry to the castle, plus an overnight stay with an extra special story time and Zog goodies.
- One day admission ticket including live entertainment
- Save up to £13 per adult when you book in advance
- Rainy Day Promise included
- One day admission ticket
- Overnight stay in the Knight's Village
- Book your summer short break now for best availability - from just £40 per person
- The ultimate pass for Zog fans
- Visit Zog attractions and trail again & again
- Great Passholder perks
- Exclusive discounts including dining, shopping and special events
Zog © 2010 Julia Donaldson & Axel Scheffler. Licensed by Magic Light Pictures Ltd. © Magic Light Pictures Ltd. 2018 & 2020.