- 17th June – 16th July
- Tickets from £32 per person
- Suitable for all the family
A CARNIVAL OF CELEBRATION
Step back in time to Elizabethan England when minstrels played and jesters entertained. Join us for a festival fit for royalty as the court of Elizabeth I takes over the castle grounds for a celebration of colour, pageantry and spectacle.
A Festival of Celebration!
There’s an explosion of colour as the carnival comes to life within the castle grounds, with something to see or do everywhere you turn.
Join the Carnival
From roaming characters to interactive fun and games, it’s sure to be a festival of excitement!
Wars of the Roses Live!
Don’t miss the ultimate jousting show, where horses will charge, swords will clash, and the crowd will roar. It’s up to you to choose your side… Red rose or white rose?
EXTEND YOUR CARNIVAL EXPERIENCE WITH A SHORT BREAK
There’s so much to see and do at Midsummer Carnival that you’ll need more than one day to experience it all. Stay over in our medieval-themed lodges in our Knight’s Village. Included in your short break:
- An unforgettable overnight stay within the castle grounds
- One-day Warwick Castle entry tickets
- Discounted second-day entry tickets
- Additional themed evening entertainment
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Unlimited WiFi
- Car parking
Find out more
Calling all Annual Passholders!
Tickets for Midsummer Carnival are now live for you to book! We can’t wait to welcome you to this brand new event!Pre-book now
On the day
- One day admission ticket including live entertainment
- Save up to £13 per adult when you book in advance
- Rainy Day Promise included
Per person from only
- One day admission ticket
- Overnight stay in the Knight's Village
- Book your summer short break now for best availability