Bank Holiday Family Fun at Warwick Castle
Looking for things to do this Spring Bank Holiday weekend?
With over 1000 years in the making, Warwick Castle brings you Britain’s ultimate historical experience for friends and family.
Experience a full day out with family and friends:
- BUCKLE UP because the UK's biggest bird of prey show is back, The Falconer’s Quest!
- ROAM Zog’s realm and discover NEW Zog Playland, NEW Zog Live theatre show, and Zog interactive trail – and get to meet Zog himself!
- GET LOST in the Horrible Histories Maze and rediscover the Vicious Vikings, Stormin’ Normans, and centuries more.
- MEET our resident bowman as he demonstrates his incredible skills
- UNCOVER a special immersive storytelling experience with your children at The Princess Tower.
- CLIMB the castle towers and ramparts.
- EXPLORE the Great Hall, and over 64 acres of beautiful grounds and gardens, including the Pageant Field, Peacock Garden and Conqueror’s Fortress.
- and BRAVE a 40 minute actor-led journey through the Warwick Castle’s darkest history in the Castle Dungeons*.
*Castle Dungeon tickets need to be booked separately and additional charges apply. Recommended for ages 10+.
STEP INTO THE REALM OF ZOG
This Spring Bank Holiday, experience three ROAR-some Zog attractions and shows – plus meet Zog himself!
Fly on a dragon winged zip rope, and slide down Zog’s tail, in the world’s first Zog Playland – uniquely designed for Zog superfans.
Train to become a fully-fledged dragon as you complete the Quest for the Golden Star interactive trail, and receive a golden star from Zog himself!
PLUS, NEW Zog Live Show launches this May Half Term! This theatrical show includes live puppetry, interactive routines and surprise special effects that will entertain all budding dragons.
Roam Zog’s realm at Warwick Castle and let your children’s imagination soar!
SLEEPOVER AT THE CASTLE
Included in your short break:
- An unforgettable overnight stay within the castle grounds
- One-day Warwick Castle entry tickets
- Discounted second-day entry tickets
- Additional themed evening entertainment
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Unlimited WiFi
- Car parking
*£48pp based on a family of 4 staying in a Warwick Tent
What's on at the Castle this Jubilee Bank Holiday
The Falconer's Quest
Don't miss your chance to see the UK's biggest bird of prey show and marvel at the skies overhead, as up to 60 high-flying birds take flight.
Horrible Histories® Maze
Journey back in time and uncover hundreds of years of history in our interactive Horrible Histories® Maze!
The Castle Dungeon
Live and breathe Warwick's darkest history... if you dare! (additional charge applies).
Great Hall & State Rooms
Marvel at the majestic Great Hall and explore the sumptuous State Rooms. Step into a world of tranquillity in the Earl's private Chapel.
Including our Towers, Walls and Ramparts and 64 acres of beautiful grounds and gardens, including Pageant Field, the Peacock Garden and Central Courtyard.