With a BRAND-NEW ZONE for summer 2021, explore our new and improved Horrible Histories® Maze!
Now there’s even more to see, do, and smell in this adventure through the murky depths of time. Rediscover the Vicious Vikings, Stormin’ Normans, and centuries more - with new interactive games and challenges allowing time travellers to become a part of history.
Once you’ve traversed from the Measly Middle Ages to the Frightful First World War, get lost in an entirely new time zone, as we proudly present - The Vile Victorians!
The Horrible Histories Maze is available everyday and is included in the price of your entry ticket.
- The Horrible Histories Maze is a walk-through experience combining special effects, obstacles and minor motion movements.
- We want you to get lost! However some children may become distressed without a parent or guardian.
- There are no age restrictions for the Horrible Histories Maze.
- Due to uneven floors, high-heeled shoes are not permitted.
- Shoes must be worn at all times.
- No smoking, including e-cigarettes, eating or drinking is permitted within the Maze.
- No pushchairs are permitted within the maze.
- Babes in arms can be carried throughout this attraction.
- The Horrible Histories Maze is wheelchair accessible however frail, non-ambulant and those with limited mobility should choose to avoid any routes with obstacles.
- Registered assistance dogs are permitted within this attraction.
- The Maze may close in adverse weather conditions or due to low light levels.
- Emergency exits are located at various stages within the Maze, please follow directional signage.
- Warwick Castle are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.