It is the year 1471 and you have been summoned to dine with the infamous Earl of Warwick for an unforgettable evening of eating, drinking and mediaeval revelry.
This fully immersive experience will allow your celebration to go with a bang. With an atmosphere found nowhere else we invite you to let your hair down and travel back to a time where war raged outside the Castle walls.
Kingmakers Mediaeval Banquets are available to small groups or exclusive parties – book your banquet online here or contact us below discuss your requirements
Upcoming Banquet Dates:
- Saturday 12th April
- Saturday 17th May
- Saturday 21st June
- Saturday 26th July
- Saturday 6th September
- Saturday 27th September
- Saturday 4th October
- Saturday 11th October
- Saturday 8th November
From £60.00 per person for shared party bookings, your package includes
- Walk through the Kingmaker attraction
- Three course banquet in the Castle’s Undercroft
- Free flowing lager, wine and soft drinks throughout the banquet
- Authentic mediaeval revelry throughout the evening
- Cash bar available on arrival
Have a question?
Call 01926 406 660, or use our enquiry form.
- Homemade Roasted Vine Tomato Soup (v)
- Wild Mushroom and Spinach Arancini Balls served with Garlic Mayonnaise, Parmesan and Roquette (v)
- Slow cooked Beef stewed with a selection of Seasonal Vegetables
- Curried Parsnip and Beetroot Gratin Bake (v)
- Served with Dijon and Chive Crushed New Potatoes, Cauliflower Cheese, Brussels Sprouts and Pancetta
- Poached Pear Frangipane Tartlet served with Sauce Anglaise
- Tea and Coffee served with Chocolate Dipped Shortbreads
Please note this menu is subject to change.
- Guests should arrive between 7.30pm - 8.00pm
- A cash bar serving lager, wine and soft drinks will be available for pre-dinner drinks.
- The evening concludes at 11.00pm
- The dress code for the evening is smart casual but you can enhance your evening by hiring traditional mediaeval costumes from Costumes2u
- Over 18’s only
* required field