It is the year 1471 and you have been summoned to dine with the infamous Earl of Warwick for an unforgettable evening of eating, drinking and mediaeval revelry.
This fully immersive experience will allow your celebration to go with a bang. With an atmosphere found nowhere else we invite you to let your hair down and travel back to a time where war raged outside the Castle walls.
Kingmakers Mediaeval Banquets are available to small groups or exclusive parties – book your banquet online here or contact us below discuss your requirements
Upcoming Banquet Dates:
- Saturday 25th January 2014
- Saturday 8th February 2014
- Saturday 22nd March 2014
From £49.50* per person for shared party bookings, your package includes
- Walk through the Kingmaker attraction
- Three course banquet in the Castle’s Undercroft
- Free flowing lager, wine and soft drinks throughout the banquet
- Authentic mediaeval revelry throughout the evening
- Cash bar available on arrival
*Please note the package price per person is set to increase from January 2014 so book soon
Have a question?
Call 01926 406 660, or use our enquiry form.
- Guests should arrive between 7.30pm - 8.00pm
- A cash bar serving lager, wine and soft drinks will be available for pre-dinner drinks.
- The evening concludes at 11.00pm
- The dress code for the evening is smart casual but you can enhance your evening by hiring traditional mediaeval costumes from Costumes2u
- Over 18’s only
* required field