The Innkeeper would like to invite you to spend a riotous evening in our Georgian Coach House.
Listen in on the gossip from the housekeeper and dance with the minstrels as you eat and drink your fill. Keep your friends close and your valuables closer as beware, you may be risking an encounter with the Highwayman himself!
The Highwayman’s Supper is available to small groups or exclusive parties - book your supper online here or contact us below discuss your requirements
Upcoming Banquet Dates:
- Saturday 10th May 2014
From £60.00 per person for shared party bookings, your package includes
- Three course supper in our Georgian Coach House
- Unlimited lager, wine and soft drinks during the supper
- Georgian style entertainment throughout the evening
- Cash bar available on arrival
Have a question?
Call 01926 406 660, or use our enquiry form.
Spring Menu (May to June)
- Celeriac and honeyed apple soup (v)
- Pork T-Bone glazed with an apricot, red onion and sage jus
- Sweet potato, garlic cream cheese and broccoli pithivier (v)
- Served with roasted butternut squash, carrots, wholegrain mustard and spring onion potato crush and buttered leeks
- Peach and summer fruits strudel served with creme anglaise
- Tea and coffee served with chocolate dipped strawberries
Please note this menu is subject to change.
- Guests should arrive between 7.30pm - 8.00pm
- A cash bar serving lager, wine and soft drinks will be available for pre-dinner drinks.
- The evening concludes at 11.00pm
- Please note the performance includes loud and sudden sound effects; anyone with hearing conditions should notify us prior to the event.
- The dress code for the evening is smart casual but you can enhance your evening by hiring traditional costumes from Costumes2u
- Over 18’s only
* required field