Do you know someone who dreams of being a Princess? In our Princess Tower, wishes really can come true… if only for a while.
- Listen to one of our magical stories
- Kiss a frog… if you dare!
Magic and delight can be found around every corner of the Tower, and make sure you stay for one of our magical fairytale story times, with classics like The Princess and the Pea and The Frog Prince, before helping Princess Aveline find a dress for her sister’s upcoming wedding.
Did you know: Our resident princess is called Princess Aveline. The origins of the name are uncertain, but many believe Aveline means "beautiful bird".
Visits to the Princess Tower are included in all entry tickets subject to availability on a first come first served basis so make sure to collect your free Princess timed ticket from the Courtyard Ticket Tent. Visits to the Princess Tower are not available without a ticket.
Other Useful Tips
- No more than 30 guests (adults + children) are allowed in the Princess Tower during each time slot due to capacity restrictions. Every person entering the Tower must have a corresponding ticket.
- There are several sets of stairs to climb to enter the Tower, so pushchairs should be left outside.
- Adults without children are allowed in the tower, however we do advise that this show is aimed and designed specifically for children from the age of 3 – 8.
- Strictly no photography or mobile phone use is allowed in the tower.